For those not tied down to school holiday travel and looking for the best value for money, January is the perfect time to take to the slopes. Here are our reasons why:
1. Quiet pistes – Nestled between the busy festive season and the February school holidays, January is the perfect time to find empty pistes. For those that don’t like queuing for lifts, dodging snaking ski schools and busy restaurants, January is the month for you.
2. Accommodation deals – This is the time of the season to get the best value for money when it comes to accommodation. We have some fantastic offers such a week at La Tene from €20,000! Plus fully flexible trips at Chalet Rassel from €160pppn. Experience the same luxury accommodation, 5 star service and gourmet food for a fraction of the price.
3. Fantastic conditions – Guaranteed cold weather often with crisp blue skies means great skiing conditions and a real sense of winter in the resort. The pistes are in their prime because of the quality of snow and less people churning them up. The condition of the snow should also mean all of the lifts are running for maximum skiing. But don’t worry about being cold you can always jump in the hot tub or sauna at the end of the day!
4. Cheap and easy travel – The airports are much less busy with ample choice of flights at a reasonable price. The roads are also quieter which means quicker transfer times to the chalet.
5. Group and corporate ski trips – This is the perfect time to organise a group or corporate ski trip. Take advantage of the accommodation deals, short stay availability and take over the restaurants and bars in resort.
Enough reasons? Get in touch today firstname.lastname@example.org